Winter Park and the Fraser Valley offer all varieties of fishing and are especially known for the great fly fishing in the area. You can wade fish or float fish in a drift boat, find public or private waters, or fly fish in the world-class waters of the Colorado River, Fraser River or high alpine rivers and lakes. You can go guided or solo, or take a lesson or two.
Contact one of the outfitters below to get some expert advice.
- Mo Henry’s Trout Shop in Winter Park. Call (970) 531-8213
- Beacon Landing Marina in Grand Lake. Call (970) 627-3671
- Granby Ranch in Granby. Call (970) 887-3384
- Grand County Fishing Company, LLC in Fraser. Call (970) 726-5231
- Devils Thumb Ranch Adventure Center in Tabernash. Call (970) 726-8231