Stay Small & Stay Safe in Fraser, CO
We know it is important for guests looking for places to stay in Fraser, CO to know they are staying somewhere safe. In accordance with current CDC guidelines, guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks, but we are continuing to keep the health and safety of our staff and guests at the forefront of our operations. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
We’re excited to have many popular events returning for the 2021 season! Check out the Winter Park Events Calendar here for the latest details!
Let's All Do Our Part to Contribute to a Safe Stay!
We want you to feel safe and comfortable at our Rocky Mountain bed & breakfast.
- We ask that guests who are not yet fully vaccinated wear masks at all times in our indoor common areas.
- If outdoors, please practice social distancing of 6 feet from other guests.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout our common areas along with signage explaining our safety guidelines.
- Housekeeping services are available by request only. If you need anything in your room, we’re available by text 24/7
- We offer contactless check-in for flexibility to arrive on your schedule and a direct text line with the owners.
- All Wild Horse Inn staff are fully vaccinated to protect our guests and will not always wear masks. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks either – we look forward to seeing your smile!
- We will frequently clean high-contact areas with a bleach-based cleaner.
- Our breakfast is served buffet style with sweet and savory choices, baked goods, fruit, and fresh brewed coffee daily. Guests are requested to sanitize their hands before entering the buffet.
- We now have options for individual seating, communal seating, and outdoor seating.
- Our hot tub is open, with guidelines.
- Certain communal amenities may be unavailable. We encourage guests who would require a refrigerator or microwave to book one of our private cabins.
The wide-open spaces along with
the fresh mountain air and starry skies
will soothe your sanity and your soul.