|Mariposa Cabin||Three||King||Two-Person Jetted Tub||Private Entrance, Dog Friendly, Fireplace, Private Deck, Dining Area & Kitchenette, Twin Sleeper Sofa||Check Rates|
|Saddleblanket Cabin||Three||King||Two-Person Jetted Tub||Private Entrance, Dog Friendly, Fireplace, Private Deck, Dining Area & Kitchenette, Twin Sleeper Sofa||Check Rates|
|Meadowcreek Cabin||Three||King||Two-Person Jetted Tub||Private Entrance, Dog Friendly, Fireplace, Private Deck, Dining Area & Kitchenette, Twin Sleeper Sofa||Check Rates|
|Buckskin Room||Four||King||Clawfoot Tub & Walk-in Shower||Private Entrance, Ground Floor, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Private Deck, Roku||Check Rates|
|Appaloosa Room||Three||King||Jetted Tub||Second Floor, Private Balcony, Electric Fireplace, Twin Trundle Bed, Roku||Check Rates|
|Strawberry Creek Room||Three||King||Jetted Tub||Second Floor, Private Balcony, Electric Fireplace, Twin Trundle Bed, Roku||Check Rates|
|Dogwood Room||Two||Queen||Jetted Tub||Second Floor, Private Balcony, Electric Fireplace, Roku||Check Rates|
|Palomino Room||Two||Queen||Jetted Tub||Second Floor, Private Balcony, Electric Fireplace, Roku||Check Rates|
|Sage Room||Two||Queen||Jetted Tub||Second Floor, Private Balcony, Electric Fireplace, Roku||Check Rates|
|Sweetgrass Room||Two||Queen||Jetted Tub||Second Floor, Balcony, Electric Fireplace, Reading Area, Roku||Check Rates|
ROOM & CABIN AMENITIES
- Comfortable beds finished with luxurious linens
- Private bathrooms, most with jetted tubs
- Private balconies or decks (all cabins & some rooms)
- Electric or gas fireplaces (except Buckskin room)
- Cozy reading chairs
- Flat Screen TV’s with DVD players – Some with RokuTV
- Free WiFi
- Plush robes and slippers
- Hairdryers, ironing boards, and irons
- Complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary sweet treats
- On-site hot tub
- 3 acres of woods and manicured gardens
- Guest library with books, guides and maps
- Complimentary concierge services from the innkeepers
- Gift shop
We request at least a 2-night minimum stay. If you would like to book a shorter stay, please call us at 970-726-0456, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is an additional fee for one-night stays at our Winter Park accommodations.
A deposit equal to one night will be taken at booking. For reservations of four or more nights a 50% deposit will be taken at booking. A confirmation will be emailed to you showing your deposit and the remaining balance. Your remaining balance will be run up to 10 business days in advance of your check-in date.
If you’ve purchased a package, payment is due at the time of final lodging fees.
Your deposit, less a $75 processing fee, will be returned if you cancel prior to 14 days from arrival. All reservations within two weeks of arrival are non-refundable. If you should have to leave early from your visit with us once you’ve checked in, no refunds will be issued. You always have the option to turn your payments into a gift certificate for a future visit with no penalty!.
Guest Arrival & Departure
Check-in: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
While our property is dog friendly and we encourage you to enjoy our grounds, dogs are not allowed in the main lodge or the Meadow Creek Cabin. Dogs are only allowed in the Mariposa and Saddleblanket Cabins. Dogs must be on a leash while on the property grounds. DAMAGES deemed outside of normal wear and tear will be charged to the credit card on file with the reservation.
Smoking, candles or open flames of any kind are prohibited in any guest room or cabin and in common areas. We have designated smoking areas on the property outdoors.
While the Wild Horse Inn is designed for couples, we can make accommodations for families in our cabins and king rooms. Additional guests beyond two in any room are $35 per night. A maximum number of guests for each room is posted with the room description.
Additional guests beyond two in any room are $35 per night. A maximum number of guests for each room is posted with the room description.
In accordance with State and County Public Health Orders we will be enforcing the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community. Please contact us at 970-726-0456 should you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!
- We ask that guests who are not yet fully vaccinated wear masks at all times in our indoor common areas.
- If outdoors, please practice social distancing of 6 feet from other guests.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout our common areas along with signage explaining our safety guidelines.
- Housekeeping services are available by request only. If you need anything in your room, we’re available by text 24/7
- We offer contactless check-in for flexibility to arrive on your schedule and a direct text line with the owners.
- All Wild Horse Inn staff are fully vaccinated to protect our guests and will not always wear masks. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks either – we look forward to seeing your smile!
- We will frequently clean high-contact areas with a bleach-based cleaner.
Accessibility Policy & Statement
Wild Horse Inn is a proud supporter of the National Sport Center for the disabled and has hosted several events for the NSCD at the inn over the years. Wild Horse Catering has also served the Wells Fargo Bank Cup Ski Competition for NSCD for more than 10 years, providing accessible dining for athletes and teams. It has been totally inspiring for us!
Wild Horse Inn as well as our staff, warmly welcomes all guests and we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. However, due to the nature of our rustic, yet elegant mountain getaway, the property is not complelely wheelchair accessible – yet it is suitable for those with limited disabilities.
Physical Barriers For Mobility Include:
- The walkway from the parking to the front door has some level changes.
- The front door access has 3 steps with railings on both sides. The door opening is wide and offers a low threshold for entry.
- The main level of the inn contains the dining, gift area, guest amenities area for wine, cookies, tea, etc. The main level also includes a guest bath and the Buckskin Room.
- There is one step down on the main level which leads to a sunken great room with fireplace, seating area and library.
- Accommodations: The Buckskin Room is the best room for those who require the use of a wheelchair or those with limited mobility.
- The Buckskin Room is the largest inn room and the only guestroom on the main floor. It offers a high king four-poster pine bed, as well as a lower pullout sleeper sofa if needed. The large bathroom features an antique claw-footed soaking tub, double sinks and a separate shower with a small threshold. The Buckskin Room opens to the back deck, where you’ll find unbeatable mountain views.
- All other rooms in the main lodge are up a full flight of stairs with railings on both sides. All have wide doors and offer tub/shower combinations.
- The back deck has 2-3 steps from the outside access.
- Cabins all have 2-3 steps to enter. Wide doors, larger bathrooms. Showers and tubs are very deep and not accessible.
Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 970-726-0456 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.